I am an
Registered Nurse Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and a former Certified Athletic Trainer.
is my was way of sharing my adventures as a nurse, conveying a sense of better health, while attaining strength.
is mostly about nursing. I now blog about me and my life, which is more than just nursing. I recently found a love for CrossFit, and now a passion for (Olympic) Weightlifting, so expect me to blog about it. I’m a member of the mobility movement and ‘supple leopard’ nation, I coach others on how to move better. If you feel like listening to some arbitrary rhetoric mashed up with some interesting info regarding world news, health care and everything nursing, please sit a spell. When I do blog about nursing, I have a soft spot for the nursing students out there.
Facts about Me:
- I shave my head, have been for over 10 years.
- I do Crossfit.
- Yes, I shave my head every day.
- Yes, sunblock is my best friend.
- I am a weightlifter. I have competed in
atwo USAW sanctioned weightlifting meets.
- I have three tattoo’s (lookin’ for a 4th).
- I am a CCRN certified nurse.
- I love the beach.
- The warmer the weather, the better.
- I love my
BlackBerryCurve Storm Tour Storm 2 Droid X iPhone 4 iPhone4SiPhone 5S.
- I’m a Mac fan-boy (after my first purchase in 2012).
- I have a very large scar across my neck that reminds me how precious life really is.
- I am a former Jar Head – Hoo Rah Devil Dog.
- I’ve worked in Critical Care all my nursing career.
- I work in
aLevel 1 Trauma ICU a PACU Critical Care.
- Nursing is my second career.
- I am pursuing my BSN
am pursuing studiesam an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Degree).
- I am a former Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC).
- I’m married to an amazing woman, who is also a nurse.
- We have 2 crazee cats.
- I am a movie junkie.
- I have participated in a Podcast, and another Podcast.
- I am slowly becoming a former Twitter-addict.
used to beisjust as addicting. I’m loving Google+ more and more.
- I am extremely passionate about being a nurse and the nursing field.
- I’m the former Male Nurse/ Seasoned Nurse Blogger for Scrubs – The Nurses Guide To Good Living.
- I have guest posted for Hive Health Media.
- I eat Paleo (90% of the time).
onused to be on Tumblr. I posted a quick collage of my weight loss progress over the years here.
The views and opinions of this blog are not intended to influence and or suggest any particular type of medical practice or medical management of one’s health. Identity of health care parties and privacy of health care information is protected and maintained as a professional responsibility.
If you have any comments or suggestions, I’d love to hear from you.
Hop on over to my contact page or follow this link: Contact Me
(Please do not leave comments below)