This is the first in a series of videos where I address bullying in nursing and the lateral violence we experience in our workplace.
What happens when that provider throws a tantrum? Screams from across the room? Raises their voice in an unprofessional manner?
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $9.78Was: $9.99
Here are my thoughts:
- Recognize the politics involved.
- Be informed and armed with knowledge when you confront them. Don’t use personal opinions.
- Were all parties aware of their actions? Was it on purpose?
- Is this a singular occurrence? Or a repeated behavior?
- How is this behavior affecting patient care?
- How is this behavior affecting team dynamics?
Check out the video below. While you’re there I hope you’ll subscribe to my YouTube channel:
Don’t forget to share the video! If ya like what ya see…. tell someone. Hell, tell someone if ya don’t like it.
As always, thanks for watching and thanks for sharing. I love hearing from everyone.
I hope to hear from you soon.