Respiratory Therapists are an integral part of our health care team, and more often than not Nurses have failed to recognize the work they do. They do more than just deliver oxygen.
The collegial relationships I have developed with the Respiratory Therapists that I have worked with over the years has been invaluable. To say they are needed is an understatement.
Some Nurses may not understand just how difficult their job is. I thought I’d share five things to help us remember just how important these specialists are:
- They work the same grind we do
- They have the same minimum education requirement
- They deal with the same crap we do
- They are the go-to for all things pulmonary
- They are not there just to do the job you don’t like to do
Check out the video below. Click the title, head on over to my Facebook page and leave me a comment.
Don’t forget to share the video! If ya like what ya see…. tell someone. Hell, tell someone if ya don’t like it.
As always, thanks for watching and thanks for sharing. I love hearing from everyone.